Prompt in procedure

From: Stéphane D'Hoedt <sdhoedt_at_softhome.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 1999 12:01:41 +0100

Hi,

I would like to know how I can put a prompt in a procedure. I need to have a variable.
I will show you how I wanted in my procedure. I did it in sqlplu: The command is:

SQL>ACCEPT num PROMPT 'Give a number: '  Give a number: (Here I give a number)

But I want this when I run my procedure. I hope there is someone that can help me.

Thanks,
Stéphane D'Hoedt Received on Tue Dec 28 1999 - 05:01:41 CST