WHERE COULD I FIND DOCS ABOUT HINTS ?

From: Joël Dessart <jocky_at_bigfoot.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 1999 11:01:56 +0100

Hi !

I'm working with an Oracle 8.0.5 database, and I'm facing some difficulties to find accurate docs about definition and use of hints in the queries. I always find papers where it's said hints are possible with a very simple example with "first row" ... Do you know where I could find much more comprehensive infos ?

                                    Thanks in advance !

                                        Joel Dessart
                                        IT Consultant, Brussels

Please mail me at mailto:jocky_at_bigfoot.com Received on Tue Dec 28 1999 - 04:01:56 CST