Re: Y2K conversion process

From: Lizard <lizard_at_mrlizard.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 1999 21:44:55 -0800

On Mon, 27 Dec 1999 19:15:38 GMT, argosy22_at_my-deja.com wrote:

>Any other ideas?

Yeah...starting a year ago? Sheesh. I do DB work for a living. You might as well not even bother starting before next year. That way, if the apocalypse happens, you won't have wasted your last few days beginning a many-month-long process.

The software I work on was made Y2K compatible a year ago...

Evolution doesn't take prisoners:Lizard Extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice; Moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue:AuH20 http://www.mrlizard.com Received on Mon Dec 27 1999 - 23:44:55 CST