Re: Database redunancy

From: TurkBear <johng_at_mm.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 1999 22:27:07 GMT

I would check the docs ( that's not meant as a smart-a.. answer - just the best place )

Or go to technet.oracle.com and, after registering ( its free and worth much more) you can access All the Oracle Documentation set..It would be under the Networking section I think- I have not used nameserver either, but we are about to go to it in the first quarter of 2000 ( assuming we are still here )..

Good Luck...