Cascading deletes and ORACLE

From: Casey Claiborne <mscasey_at_fnord.io.com>
Date: 27 Dec 1999 18:28:52 GMT

Hello -

Where can one find information on how to set up Cascading Deletes in ORACLE? In other words, if I delete a parent row, all of the children associated with the parent row are deleted as well.

I would greatly appreaciate any information on the subject.

TIA Casey :) Received on Mon Dec 27 1999 - 12:28:52 CST