Re: Script to run a sql query

From: <rock_cogar_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 1999 14:22:20 GMT

You can run SQL+ from the DOS command line like:

D:\ORANT\BIN>sqlplus system/manager @counts

and it will logon as user "system" using password "manager" and execute the script "counts.sql".

Rock Cogar.
Radian International LLC.
Oak Ridge, TN USA.

In article <38676482.C4EFEACD_at_gmx.at>,
  "Martin F." <rebound_at_gmx.at> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I donīt know if this is the right newsgroup for my question.
> All I need is a script which can be started from a dos prompt. This
> script is connecting to a database and running a SQL query.
>
> I hope there is a simple way to do this. I also think there should be
an
> oracle based way to do this.
>
> thank you
>
> martin

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Mon Dec 27 1999 - 08:22:20 CST