Re: OCI libraries, and PROC

From: <argosy22_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 1999 13:59:52 GMT

As I understand, it a separate feature that you purchase on your license agreement. I think that OCI is included for free.

Apparently, there is also a C++ compiler too, for an extra charge, but I've only worked with PROC myself.

Argosy

In article <38630E47.241736FA_at_questone.com>,   parora_at_questone.com wrote:
> Hi
>
> right now i am running queries thru OCI ...i want to try out Pro - C
too
> where can i get Pro - C ?? do i need to download anything special for
PRO - C ?
> along with downloading Oracle 8 server
>
> Regards
> ~Parvinder~

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Mon Dec 27 1999 - 07:59:52 CST