Script to run a sql query

From: Martin F. <rebound_at_gmx.at>
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 1999 14:07:15 +0100

Hi,

I donīt know if this is the right newsgroup for my question. All I need is a script which can be started from a dos prompt. This script is connecting to a database and running a SQL query.

I hope there is a simple way to do this. I also think there should be an oracle based way to do this.

thank you

martin Received on Mon Dec 27 1999 - 07:07:15 CST