Re: Oracle/Sybase developers

From: <dumbkopf_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 1999 05:37:51 GMT

If you do not specify whats your background but just quote your rates then why would anybody be interested? Additionally you should send such mails to the person directly and not bother to send these to the newsgroups!!!

  "Kevin Moriarty" <schmerd_at_primenet.com> wrote:
> I charge $150.00/hour. If your interested, email me.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Sun Dec 26 1999 - 23:37:51 CST