Creating new Oracle database on Solaris

From: Bandoba <bandoba_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 1999 01:30:04 GMT

Hi,

I am using Oracle 8 running on Sun Solaris 2.6. I installed it with default options and the installation created default database. Now I want to create another database on the same server. Can anybody tell me how to do that? On NT, I used Database Assistant tool, but on Unix I didn't find it. Are there any scripts are tools which I should look for?

TIA
Bandoba