API description for Webdb???

From: rcf <rcf_at_wxs.nl>
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 1999 00:45:13 +0100

Hi all,

I've been using WebDb (version 2) for some time and I've noticed some shortcomings. E.g. you can't define the length (or datatype) of bind parameters on screen in a report.

On the whole I think it's a good product, if you're not too demanding.

I would like to use Webdb *IN PART*. So my question is: is there a description available on how to use the WWV-packages if you want to call them from PL/SQL procedures: an API-description (like the one for the OWA-package)???

I have not been able to find one on Oracle's sight.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Roel Received on Thu Dec 23 1999 - 17:45:13 CST