Mail Server on OAS4, also FTP services ??

From: <anup_mistry_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 1999 20:33:25 GMT

I was wondering how would one create a Mail Server and allow access to this mail server built on top of the Oracle Application Server 407, Somebody to me to use the JWeb cartridge, anybody out there who would have any information whatsoever that how do I make a yahoomail, hotmail using the OAS,

also how do you use OAS for FTP service on the web... Come on guys everybody should answer this one ..

Anup Mistry
Programmer / Analyst
IIS, Inc
India

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Thu Dec 23 1999 - 14:33:25 CST