OS/2 client

From: David Rocks <rocks_at_nmsu.edu>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 1999 08:42:08 -0700

    I've been trying to find the last client for Oracle produced for OS/2. I think it was version 2.3 or maybe 2.4. I have version 2.2 but some software I want use requires version 2.3 or later. It doesn't seem to be at Oracle's download site and I'm not getting much help from Oracle(ie., I don't want to pay for help on this). Anyone know where I can download it or buy it from? Received on Thu Dec 23 1999 - 09:42:08 CST