Re: Dates - control how stored?

From: Jerry Gitomer <jgitomer_at_erols.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 1999 00:14:25 -0500

Look at the NLS Date format. Set it to your installation's default value both in your server and your clients. (I am not sure, but I think you may have to create a login.sql file on the clients in order to set it.)

hth

--
Once I figured out how to spell DBA I became one -- Jerry Gitomer Received on Wed Dec 22 1999 - 23:14:25 CST