SQL*Loader

From: JMH <JMH_at_badlands.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 1999 23:55:06 -0500

Hope this is the correct NG.

I want to load some data into a few tables and SQL*Loader looks like it should do the trick. I think I've got the control files written correctly--it's a pretty simply load--but have a question. How do I specify the database? This in on an NT (actually win2000) server and the DB is 7.3.4.

Thanks.

JMH Received on Wed Dec 22 1999 - 22:55:06 CST