Oracle Application Server vs. WebDB

From: Van Messner <vmessner_at_netaxis.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 1999 19:15:12 -0500

I recently started using the Oracle Application Server 4 and everything is working fine. I haven't tried WebDB. My impression is that WebDB makes creating small web sites quite easy, but doesn't have all the functionality or flexibility of OAS. Is that right? Is there a good reason to get involved with WebDB if OAS is working and useful? Looking for any insights.

Thanks,

Van Received on Wed Dec 22 1999 - 18:15:12 CST