Java call to Oracle Stored Procedures Returning Resultsets Via ADO.

From: Keith Jamieson <jamiesonk_at_phoenix.ie>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 1999 12:19:26 -0000

Does anyone have an example or any information of how we might we go about this, using ADO as opposed to JDBC. Also any information regarding returning resultsets to third party clients would be appreciated.

We have found that there are a number of restrictions, when calling stored procedures from VB,
eg
The input parameter must always be specified first in the parameter list, parameters in VB must have the same name as the parameters declared within the package
The maximum number of rows to be returned must be specified in the resultset, specify too few and a runtime error occurs. Received on Wed Dec 22 1999 - 06:19:26 CST