Re: dd/mm/yy - fixed default?

From: Mark K <markko99_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 1999 20:27:53 GMT

The NLS_DATE_FORMAT is what you would use to make the change at the database level. Alter Session is perfect for the individual session level. The NLS date will give you problems in NT, so be careful to test your fix after the changes are made.

--
Mark

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Mon Dec 20 1999 - 14:27:53 CST