How do I recreate the NT Oracle Services ?

From: <rock_cogar_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 1999 17:05:16 GMT

Hi,

One of our main production NT servers got really screwed up while I was doing work for another office. What I have is that all the Oracle services are pointed to the wrong (zipped up!) version of Oracle server & listener. So my question is:

What is the (magic) command line syntax to recreate the oracle services (one instance + listener) on my NT server ?

Thanks,
Rock Cogar.
Radian International, Oak Ridge, TN. USA.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Mon Dec 20 1999 - 11:05:16 CST