pro C and transactions...

From: sat <satya_at_nowhere.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 1999 15:30:39 GMT

Hi all,

help out a newbie ...

How do I specify the start of a transaction ?

I connect using this statement

   EXEC SQL CONNECT :uid IDENTIFIED BY :pwd

         USING :conn_str;

I am not sure how to indicate the start of a transaction Can I use EXEC SQL SAVEPOINT start_delete; to indicate the start of my transaction ?

thanks in adv,
-satya Received on Mon Dec 20 1999 - 09:30:39 CST