Re: How do I get Developer6 to connect to Oracle 8.1.5i

From: Martin Vonk <mwvonk_at_wxs.nl>
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 1999 19:03:30 +0100

Hi Anil

Please Describe your problems in more detail. I've installed DEV 6.0, Designer 6.0 on an Oracle805 database, standalone NT.
Everything works fine
Contact me at mwvonk_at_wxs.nl
Regards,

Martin Vonk

Anil Babbar <anil_at_babbar27.freeserve.co.uk> schreef in berichtnieuws 83grun$fo$1_at_news8.svr.pol.co.uk...