Installing Personal Oracle 8.1.5 + Developer 6.0 + Designer 6.0 on a Windows 98 platform./notebook

From: Martin Vonk <mwvonk_at_wxs.nl>
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 1999 01:42:28 +0100

For those who are interested,....
Initially I've faced problems with installing Personal Oracle 8.1.5 + Developer 6.0 + Designer 6.0 on a Windows 98 platform./notebook (f.i. ..TNSNAMES errors and various Designer 6.0 errors). After a lot of "blood ,sweat and tears" I've found A solution. (that is to say: not THE solution). I have to say that my solution costs you about 1 GB of space on your harddisk. If you're facing similar prolems and you want a detailed installation description , you can contact me at mwvonk_at_wxs.nl .

Martin Vonk Received on Sat Dec 18 1999 - 18:42:28 CST