Siebel Training Houston January 2000

From: <chris_asano_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 1999 22:01:48 GMT

Siebel Training Available

e-Merge Technology Group www.e-mergetechgroup.com will be offering Siebel training in their Houston, Texas offices, starting January 8. A highly experienced Siebel developer/s will be teaching the initial class offering. Course content will include Siebel Sales and Service, Siebel Call Center, Siebel Field Service, and Siebel Tools99. With sufficient demand, we are also able to provide on-site training and training at other locales. To supplement traditional class lectures and lab exercises, students will be working on a live implementation project for a real client.

The partners of e-Merge Technology Group have a combined 50 plus experience in the IT industry including packaged ERP solutions such as SAP and Lawson Financials, enterprise databases and data warehousing, and e-commerce / web technologies, Y2K, Project Management and job placement in the field IT. We are excited about the opportunity to provide training in Siebel and integration of Siebel with SAP and e- commerce. We have secured the services of a number of experienced Siebel professionals, some who are also certified by Siebel.

Please contact us to discuss training and mentoring options via e-mail, including volume and early bird considerations: siebel_consultants_at_hotmail.com.

Be sure to visit our web site as it evolves into the best information portal for e-commerce and Siebel: http://www.emergetechgroup.com

We also have Siebel professionals available for projects.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Sat Dec 18 1999 - 16:01:48 CST