Deadlock

From: Verma <ranju-ravi_at_worldnet.att.net>
Date: 1999/12/17

Hi all,

My application is facing intermittent deadlock errors.

I'll appreciate if somebody can guide me or point me which areas to look into and any literature I can get about this. I need to resolve this ASAP, since we are going into production.

I am using Oracle 8i on Windows NT.

Thanks in advance. Received on Fri Dec 17 1999 - 00:00:00 CST