Oracle PL/SQL and Cold Fusion CFML

From: Bogus News Group <pmcquown_at_getaway.proteus.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 1999 18:34:30 -0500

Hi,

Can anyone out there supply me with some fodder on having a dynamic site that uses Oracle 8i Database with Oracle App Server and PL/SQL versus making the site with Oracle 8i and Cold Fusion and CFML?

Either good or bad would help. I'm not fining anything. If you'd like to email me directly, just remove "getaway" from my email.

Thanks,

Patrick McQuown
pmcquown_at_getaway.proteus.com Received on Fri Dec 17 1999 - 17:34:30 CST