Re: Oracle 8 and PowerBuilder 6.5 Data Window Source

From: William Adams <wcadams_at_gotakeahike.akc.org>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 1999 14:25:07 -0500

Make sure you have not enabled the PB option in the Datawindow called something like "Data Retained on Save", which is under the 'Rows/Data" menu option I believe.
Also, check to make sure you re-retrieve the data after executing your stored procedure. Remember PB is a client/server application. Thus, data is brought to the client and NOT refreshed when the data on the table changes unless you refresh it via a 'retrieve'. One last option to check.... Who is doing the commit? Is there one?

Thats all the things I can think of. Hope it helps...