Re: Oracle7.3 and SCO OpenServer 5.0.5

From: Gary Waldrom <garyw_at_amonra-insight.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 1999 13:29:56 -0000

You need to run the following command

/etc/conf/cf.d/configure

and follow the instructions on screen

pick option 16 Shared Data and set the following

SHMMAX 20971520 You then need to relink your kernel

/etc/conf/cf.d/link_unix

And reboot!

There are other parameters configurable by the configure command which need to be checked against the Oracle Documentation but this should get you underway

Gary Waldrom
Amonra Insight Ltd.
Authors of Q-file IT Quick Reference Guides http://www.q-file.com