Re: Active script running SPAM ALERT - DELETE THIS ONE - SPAM ALERT

From: Peter Walker <papwalker_at_ozemail.com.au>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 1999 23:30:14 +1100

"Arvin Meyer" <a_at_m.com> wrote in message news:83c8pu$g6k$1_at_nntp6.atl.mindspring.net...
> SPAM ALERT - DELETE THIS ONE - SPAM ALERT
I agree, DONT go there, its a give us your credit card number sucker, ha ha ha all the way to the bank.
Bastards!
I would love to see this guys site get attacked, denial of service or better.
hey! check this out.
I zapped this bugger with some tools. This is what came back.

Official name: chimaonlinefree.com
IP address: 63.71.76.38
Aliases: chimaonlinefree.com

             gamma-ent.com

The name chimaonlinefree.com is not registered with any registrars I could find. Its available! So how could be official? Hows that IP address it, it can't be a valid address surely? But what about gamma-ent.com? see below. These guys are supposed to be the hosts. But are they?

Registrant:
MOSS, DOUGLAS (GAMMA-ENT-DOM)
   885 Atlantic Ave.
   OLD ORCHARD BEACH, ME 04064
   US

   Domain Name: GAMMA-ENT.COM

   Administrative Contact, Technical Contact, Zone Contact:

      Bessette, Matt  (MB16074)  internic_at_INTERLUTION.NET
      (850)476-4200 (FAX) (850)473-2798
   Billing Contact:
      MOSS, DOUGLAS  (DM27980)  myhostnew_at_CHAT.RU
      396 3982028

   Record last updated on 07-Nov-1999.
   Record created on 12-Sep-1999.
   Database last updated on 16-Dec-1999 13:07:58 EST.

   Domain servers in listed order:

   NS.INTERLUTION.ORG		207.71.8.49
   NS2.INTERLUTION.ORG		209.163.238.224

both of which take you to iwebhosting.com Domain Name: IWEBHOSTING.COM

   Registrar: NETWORK SOLUTIONS, INC.
   Whois Server: whois.networksolutions.com    Referral URL: www.networksolutions.com

   Name Server: NS.INTERLUTION.ORG
   Name Server: NS2.INTERLUTION.ORG