Re: Oracle 8i and NT (newbie stuff)

From: <dunko_at_newsguy.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1999 20:37:54 -0600

Hi J Kelly

The way I have reinstalled Oracle has been to access the registry (regedit). I have found that in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/System/Current Control Set/Services all the files in ControlPanel/services are installed. I had to delet those in order to clean the machine. Note, the files in Program/Ora81 are not deleted either.

Hope this helps.

Ornulf Kittelsen
okittelsen_at_uswest.net