Re: PL/SQL UNION ERROR : PLEASE HELP

From: Jonathan Lewis <jonathan_at_jlcomp.demon.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1999 20:56:44 -0000

It's could be a version dependent error.

PL/SQL is often a little bit behind in
the SQL that it can handle (try using
CUBE and ROLLUP inside Pl/SQL
in 8.1).

I don't remember version numbers but
there was a time when an in-line view
would work in SQL*Plus but not in PL/SQL.

--

Jonathan Lewis
Yet another Oracle-related web site: http://www.jlcomp.demon.co.uk