Exciting Analyst/Programmer Opportunity in MD!

From: Bandwidth <bandwidthinc_at_erols.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1999 13:13:37 -0200

Hello:

We thought this may be of interest to some of you. To those who may not be interested, we request you to ignore this message--for the sake of someone who may get a great career breakthrough as a result of this message !

We are looking for a Analyst/Programmer for a permanent assignment.

This is at one of the high growth Companies in Maryland.

Here are a few more details

Analyst/Programmer:

             Position Description: Programmer with proven proficiency in
             database design (Oracle, SQL and Access) capable of
interfacingwith the
             business group and providing state of the art solutions; ticket
             System Administrator with knowledge of Actuate Report Writer;
design
             develop and implement applications to enhance the business
groups
             efficiency; position will also be responsible for maintaining
the Disaster
             Recovery Database and interfacing with the Program Management
             Staff. Required to have developer/programmer skills with
detailed
             knowledge of database design and implementation; demonstrated
             knowledge of VMS. Knowledge of principals of database design
(Access,
             ORACLE, SQL) desired.   Visual basic expereince is desired as
well.
             Education Required: BA in CS; MS Preferred
             Experience Required: 5-7 years

Strong communication skills and teamwork abilities are important.

Education Required: BSEE/BSCS or equivalent combination education and experience

Experience Required: 2-3 years

This is a great opportunity with an excellent compensation package. Relocation will be definitely considered and is quite generous.

This is a permanent position.

It will be a pleasure to talk to you about this. Please send your resume and contact information urgently.

Thank you,

Yog

Bandwidth, Inc.
E-mail Address(es):
  bandwidthinc_at_erols.com
Business Information:
  Company: Bandwidth, Inc.
  Phone: (301) 519-0240
  Fax: (301) 330-0205

           800-954-6190 Received on Thu Dec 16 1999 - 09:13:37 CST