How hard is it to move External stored procedures between databases (DB2,Oracle,Sql Server, etc)

From: Kent P. Iler <kent_at_iler.NOSPAM.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1999 16:21:01 GMT

Hi,

I'm working on external stored procedures (creating a dll in c) with DB2, and I was wondering is there an easy way to get this to work across DB2,SQL Server, Sybase, etc? I'm going to do a bunch of them, and if I'm going to do them, I would like to do them all the right way, and a way that they can be used between databases.

Thanks.

--Kent Received on Thu Dec 16 1999 - 10:21:01 CST