Re: my 2 cents

From: Kenneth C Stahl <BlueSax_at_Unforgettable.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1999 10:40:29 -0500

kevin moriarty wrote:

> Kenneth C Stahl <BlueSax_at_Unforgettable.com> wrote in message
> > kevin moriarty wrote:
>
> Would you say conversing with a group of mensans is similar to a conversing
> with any other group of people?
>
> Mental gymnastics physically alters your brain, increases interneural
> connectivity, and facilitates increased multifaceted problem solving
> ability.

It is far more boring than conversing with a group of "normal" people.

I get all of the mental gymnastics I need every day while doing my normal work as a oracle/unix developer/administrator.

In regards to the assertions in your last paragraph: unprovable, subjective and outside the realm of epistemology. Received on Thu Dec 16 1999 - 09:40:29 CST