Oracle 8 encryption package

From: Scott Kronheim <skronheim_at_synertechsystems.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1999 09:24:47 -0500

I thought I remembered reading somewhere that Oracle 8 or 8i had a PL/SQL package you could call to encrypt a string, given a key. I haven't been able to find it in the documentation or any references to it on deja.com. Does such a thing exist, or am I not remembering something properly (a distinct possibility)?

Thanks! Received on Thu Dec 16 1999 - 08:24:47 CST