Backup

From: Nilda Zuvela <nilda.zuvela_at_zg.tel.hr>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1999 11:35:35 +0100

Hallo everybody!

I want to know which backup is the best in the case when I have to rebuild complete database on the other server (from backup). For example:
I make backup every day on tape.
Server is completely destroyed.
I need to make new server with the same database (users, data etc..) from backup.
What do I need to do?

                            Thanks in advance