Removing datafile from tablespace HOWTO?

From: Igor Oussoltsev <uwd_at_uwd.baltnet.ru>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1999 12:39:09 +0200

Goods, alls !
It was happened - and I have more datafiles in tablespace(non SYSTEM) then needed...
Can anybody explain - how to remove surplus datafiles ( or rebuild tablespace )
 and don't lose the data of tablespace's objects ? And what is standard procedure, recommended by Oracle ? (My RDBMS is Oracle 7.3.3 on Sun Solaris 7) Thanks for attention
Igor Oussoltsev Received on Thu Dec 16 1999 - 04:39:09 CST