A Lamp for the dark please

From: K Wong <kwong_at_hk.china.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1999 10:17:50 +0800

Hi Oracle Surfers,

I am new to this wagon. Any beginner guide or reference for Oracle, don't tell me to go for the Dummy Guide, too much BS inside, I am an BSEE holder and can handle higher level. I know nothing about db and anything about Microsoft, but only SUN/UNIX system admin. Any response will be appreciated. Thanks and have a good day.

Kenly Received on Wed Dec 15 1999 - 20:17:50 CST