Re: my 2 cents

From: Kenneth C Stahl <BlueSax_at_Unforgettable.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 16:10:01 -0500

kevin moriarty wrote:

> IQ 99.7% (CTMM)
> Myers Briggs ENTX
> I've doubled my income every year for the past 3 years and expect the trend
> to continue.

I also have a CTMM in the 99%. Big deal. High IQ scores are a parlor trick - and a cheap one at that. So-called "IQ" tests only test an individuals skills in taking IQ tests. By the way, the CTMM is one of the most unreliable tests - but it is cheaply available. Received on Wed Dec 15 1999 - 15:10:01 CST