Current Tablespace

From: <elizabeth1000_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 17:45:10 GMT

I knew this is a beginner question, but I'm just begining in Oracel.

How can I determine my current tablespace? The Oracle Migration tool from Access created a tablespace for each load, the data is now in the permanent table and I want to drop all the tablespaces except for one which I am currently using.

Also when you drop user cascade is there a way to drop their tablespace too?

Thanks

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Wed Dec 15 1999 - 11:45:10 CST