Re: my 2 cents

From: Kenneth C Stahl <BlueSax_at_Unforgettable.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 08:23:30 -0500

kevin moriarty wrote:

> There are three commercially successful dbs in the world. Each increasing in
> complexity, functionality, and cost.
>
> access
> sql server
> oracle

Duh! What about Informix? Sybase? Terradata?

> There are four programming languages in the world:
> c++
> java
> vb

Absolutely wrong. The list of programming languages that are currently being used is probably at least 100.

> There is one browser: IE

You've got to be kidding me!!!!!!!!

> There are two operating systems:
> windows
> linux

You took a stupid pill this morning didn't you?

> there is one network protocol: tcp/ip

If that is the only one you know of then you need to spend some time reading about networking rather than posting lame messages.

> there is one development methodology(today + 2 years): webcentric

webcentric will be considered archaic technology in less than six months

> observations?

My observation? You are a dolt and a troll! Received on Wed Dec 15 1999 - 07:23:30 CST