Re: Error when trying to install OAS 4.0 for NT

From: Tim Hase <hase_at_cableregina.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 00:06:09 -0600

I am having a problem not with install but with getting the ORB working. However I suspect that I have a similar problem as far as versions of the servers go.
I have upgraded to sp6 and using OAS 4.07. But where can I get the 4.08 version. It is not on the technet.oracle.com site.

The only version I can find is OAS 4.07.

--
Tim Hase
hase_at_cableregina.com

Roland Daane <r.daane_at_chello.nl> wrote in message news:5hXY3.6022$Ox4.61561_at_typhoon.chello.nl...
> On installation choose an OAS_HOME.
> Also set the tns_admin in the registry.
> If your running SP4 or higher, use OAS 4.07
>
> Try dlling 4.08 on NT.
>
> Roland Daane
>
> Wim Valgaeren <valgaeren_at_softhome.net> wrote in message
> > I have Oracle 8i. I'm trying to install OAS 4.0 for NT. After I typed in
> the
> > companyname he starts the installation. when he comes to 'Updating
System