Best books to become Oracle 8i DBA

From: Randall H. Craig <randall_at_tdl.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1999 17:08:39 -0800

Hello,

        I am looking into learning Oracle. I cannot affort to take an expensive class on Oracle, but am an good at picking something up myself. Does anyone recommend certain books to learn Oracle and in particular in passing the Oracle 8i DBA exams.

Please respond directly by emailing me.

Randall_at_tdl.com Received on Tue Dec 14 1999 - 19:08:39 CST