What is the best way to...

From: Wm. G. Urquhart <william_at_devnet-uk.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1999 12:33:38 +0100

return rows to the user.

I'm developing a web based application and I'd like to have all rows returned by stored procedures. Using PL/SQL table (if this is correct) seems a very long way for a short cut.

What is the best way to do this. Some PL/SQL sample code would be appreciated.

William. Received on Tue Dec 14 1999 - 05:33:38 CST