5 minutes of your time

From: Silver Bullit <kruisland_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1999 09:33:04 +0100

Hello,

We are two students, Jeffry Hollstegge and Roel de Jongh, from a technical university in Holland. As a project we are researching four Oracle Product with which internet applications can be made. The research is about how easy it is to make an internet application with one of these products. The products we are examinating are:

We have about 2 to 3 month to do the research, and we don't thing we really can learn to work with all the product in that short amount of time. So we hope you could help us, by answering some questions, and mail it back to us.

The questions we like an answer on are:

If you are using another version of an Oracle product please answer the questions too. If you think another Oracle product is better or easier to use to make an internet application please tell us too. We hope we hear from you, thanks!

Greetings Jeffry and Roel

Our email adresses are: Jeffry.Hollstegge_at_UCC.nl and Roel.de.Jongh_at_UCC.nl

Posted via news://freenews.netfront.net Complaints to news_at_netfront.net Received on Tue Dec 14 1999 - 02:33:04 CST