Dynamic Sql !!!!!!

From: Tom Zamani <tomz_at_redflex.com.au>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1999 17:44:26 +1100

Hi there,
Does any one know how to do this.

I am trying to write a procedure which uses dynamic SQL to execute any procedure in the system.
using dbms_describe I can get the list of arguments and their type which a procedure uses.
Then I need to bind the variables and then get the values.

Is there any way to create array of objects, which evry element in the array could have a different type.
if I could create that then by using bind_array, I could do this. Could you please Help me out.
Tom Received on Tue Dec 14 1999 - 00:44:26 CST