Re: Performance over a WAN

From: Jerry Gitomer <jgitomer_at_erols.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1999 00:04:00 -0500

In addition to looking at the WAN you should compare the Oracle configurations (hardware and software) of your satisfied client to those of your unhappy client. Look for differences in the Oracle parameters. Also be sure to look at the ODBC drivers and the software your two clients are using to communicwith Oracle.

--
Once I figured out how to spell DBA I became one Received on Mon Dec 13 1999 - 23:04:00 CST