Graphic display of tables and their relations

From: VKT <Oh_No_at_nospam.com>
Date: 13 Dec 1999 15:29:23 GMT

In designer you can do a "capture design of existing database". And you get a very nice drawing.
But designer also tries to capture all settings like comumn definitions, foreign keys, all kinds of constraints, etc. We tried this on our 250 table Database and guess what: Designer crashes...

So we tried capturing just some tables (like 10 at a time) this works, but of course there are some problems. since not all tables are in the designer repository, most of the constraints contain errors. Which prevents designer from saving a partial capture.

The only thing we want to do is have a graphical overview of all our tables (and how they are connected to each other)

DO YOU KNOW OF ANY TOOL THAN DOES JUST THAT? Received on Mon Dec 13 1999 - 09:29:23 CST