Unix to NT

From: Tim Evans <tim.evans_at_merchants.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1999 18:58:54 +0000

Hi Guys

I'm working with 7.2 on Alpha Unix and doing some exports that I want to get into 8 on NT. The trouble is that in the transfer of the data ( ascii ) some control characters are changed in the export file and Oracle throws the import routine out as wrong, not being a valid export file. Now I can see the file and its fine, its just these control characters.

Anyone run up against this before, and if so, how did you deal with it.

Any help would be great.

Thanks

Tim Received on Mon Dec 13 1999 - 12:58:54 CST