Re: Printing Report From Form in diff. directory.....

From: QuestionExchange <USENET_at_questionexchange.com>
Date: 13 Dec 1999 15:40:46 GMT

Don't try so hard - just use the full path name in the call of the report.
Becca
> Hello.
>
> I am most of the way to printing a report from one of my
forms.
> However, I am running into a problem because the form and
report are in
> different directories. I placed the report with the form
temporarily,
> and it prints perfectly. However, I can't figure out what I
need to do
> so that forms can see the report in a different directory.
Here is the
> basic directory structure......
>
> .......\ORACLE\FORMS\BIW Oracle Forms\
> .......\ORACLE\Reports\
>
> What do I need to do to make the working directory
temporarily the
> reports folder, so I can print the report, then switch it
back to the

--
  This answer is courtesy of QuestionExchange.com   http://www.questionexchange.com/showUsenetGuest.jhtml?ans_id=8224&cus_id=USENET&qtn_id=7347 Received on Mon Dec 13 1999 - 09:40:46 CST