Discoverer Edit Problem

From: <jamessmith50_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1999 15:25:15 GMT

Hi,

I have been tasked with installing Discoverer 3.08 on several PCs. On one PC all has been fine up until recently. When the user now selects SHEET/EDIT the usual dialog box flashes on screen for a fraction of a second then dissapears. I have reinstalled SQL Net and Discoverer but the problem still persists. Forgive my lack of oracle knowledge but any soltions or advice would be greatly appreciated.

James Smith

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Mon Dec 13 1999 - 09:25:15 CST